200-Hour Teacher Training - Yoga Alliance Certified
The exploration of Yoga, in our bodies, in our lives, in the modern world.
Life moves quickly and so does the yoga world. In this training, you will take part in the study of the ancient practice, alongside modern movement theory and science. We will ask the hard questions about how this practice fits into this stressful time, what our place in it can be, and how we can feel movement in our bodies as a way to help others feel that agency as well. We are a community driven studio and our training reflects what we cultivate in our classes. This is ahimsa-love in action.
For students looking to deepen their practice and/or learn to teach yoga.
Looking to deepen your practice with the depth of a training but not to become a Certified Teacher? We have options for you too!
We have everything you need to be the best teacher you can be.
Be your most authentic self in a small and intimate training group.
- Learn from a diverse selection of instructors who specialize in the sections they lead.
- Master assisting techniques and how to successfully implement them within a class or private session.
- Learn classroom management techniques to accommodate multiple practices within one room.
- Delve deeper into the ideals and philosophy of yoga.
- Walk away with tools for practical career building.
- Gain teaching experience from our Community Classes that are reserved for YOU.
- Become aware of who you are in the yoga world (and the world at large) through self-discovery, business sense, and awareness of your greatest strengths.
- An unlimited membership to take classes is included for the duration of the training.
For an application or any questions on the training, please email email@example.com.
Payment Plans Available - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
All Purchases are FINAL and non refundable. House of Jai may give credit at our discretion.